Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just Engaged!

February 25, 2012 was magical, y'all.

We started out a fun-filled day with our friend, Ken Busby, who told us that he wanted to take pictures to build his portfolio. 
 We took pictures in Overton Park...


Acted like fools (typical us)...

Then, Ken took us to the roof of the Claridge House, right at sunset.  It was a GORGEOUS view.

Then Zach started whispering....and I was confused. "You know how much I love you, right?" "Yeah..."  And he continued on with the sweetest speech, I'd ever heard...

And then he dropped to one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him!

It was the happiest moment of my life. - T
The day went off without a hitch.  I had never been so happy.  Perfect day.  Perfect woman.  -Z

Afterwards, we went to the Majestic Grille to have a surprise dinner with our families. Zach's parents brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses, clasped with a brooch from his sister, Allison.  And Zach's mother, Lynne, had a beautiful silver jewelry bowl that was Zach's grandmother's engraved with my new monogram.  And after that....
He took me to a surprise engagement party with all my friends!!! It seems I was the last to know!

Dana Lipskis made this incredible gluten-free cake for the occasion. Thanks so much to Barrett and Michelle for hosting and to everyone who came out to support us!!!!  We felt SO loved.  Thanks for making it the best night of my life!







No comments:

Post a Comment